1. The promoter is: Omega Innovations, a division of New Zealand King Salmon Co Ltd, distributor of Omega Plus pet food.
2. Employees of Omega Innovations or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee needed to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/OmegaPlusNZ/app/515720611858523/
5. Closing date for entry will be 16th December 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded by Omega Innovations
11. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize has been sent out to them.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Omega Innovations and not to any other party.
17. By adding photos to the Omega Plus Facebook competition gallery you are granting permission for these images to be used by Omega Plus on their Facebook and Instagram pages as well as their website. If the image is to be used in any other publications, Omega Plus will seek permission from the photo owner first.